Monday, May 5, 2014



(Лютомысл)LUTOMYSLНебосвод (2014)
Genre: Black Metal
Label: Nihilward Productions
Rating: 7/10

Ordinarily I'd rate a Lyutomysl release higher, probably much higher, than a seven, but this was a decidedly unconvincing EP. The first track, “Небосвод,” is a pretty good song. That's the problem. Lyutomysl usually only releases stuff (nowadays, anyway) that is of very high quality. None of this song can really get stuck in my head. It's good, but I expected more. The second track, “Слабость,” starts off rather poorly. It picks up eventually, and I leave this EP in a good mood, but Pavel, you can do better.


It's certainly worth a download (paid of course; don't worry, it's cheap); if the 7” is not sold out by now, I would say it's not worth the extra unless you're a collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment